Let the GCT cater your next meeting, special event or function!
Whether you’re hosting an event in-house at the German Club Tivoli or after the finest European catering for your own occasion elsewhere, we offer a range of scrumptious catering options to suit every event, taste, and budget.
You’re free to choose from a wide selection of entrees, mains and desserts spanning German and European cuisine, from crispy schnitzels to spicy goulash, charcuterie boards to freshly baked apple strudel. We look forward to finding the perfect menu for you and your needs, and should you have any individual needs or preferences, our chefs are happy to tailor individual menus to help you plan the perfect catering.
- Personalised/customised menus and meals available
- Dietary requirements can be catered for
- Meals prepared in fully-equipped, professionally run kitchen
- In-house, we have everything you need to host your event: cutlery, china, glasses, table cloths
- As a fully-licensed caterer we are able to supply German beers, wines, and spirits.
- Freshest foods, finest service
- Corporate, party, special event, and function catering
- Finger foods, snacks, platters, and buffets available
- Packages available to suit all needs
The German Club Tivoli is a superb venue for businesses in Melbourne to hold seminars, product launches, staff training sessions and other functions.
Our premises is also suitable for company social club activities and for entertaining your business guests outside of the office over a delicious lunch or dinner. Our staff would be happy to discuss your needs.
Upstairs our club is fully equipped with conference facilities designed for flexibility and versatility, able to cater functions of 10 – 320 people.
Facilities such as a range of dining areas, a spacious main hall with dance floor and cocktail bar, a well-equipped games room, plus excellent food and an extensive list of wines, beers, spirits and liqueurs await you at the GCT.
What’s more, we have a convenient location just six kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD, with public transport right to our front door (trams #5, #64 away from the city), and parking for 90 vehicles on site.
For pricing and additional information, get in touch here